At the root of many of life’s imbalances lies an imbalance around self-worth. I have seen people with self-worth trauma energy who could not manifest healthy relationships, could not sleep, could not find a fulfilling job, could not stop drinking or using drugs, whose bodies constantly hurt, who could not lose weight, who were chronically depressed, and who could not stop beating themselves up daily over just about everything. Self-worth trauma energy is elusive, hard to diagnose, difficult to recognize in oneself, and challenging to heal. Despite its pervasive impact, it is not something most of us want to confront. See Loving of Self for more on this general topic.
You may know you have low self-esteem, chronic imbalances or are not fulfilling your dreams. Odds are, though, that you hardly ever connect these observations with self-worth trauma energy. Self-worth trauma energy is most often buried in the subconscious, unconscious, and supra-conscious (soul) levels. You may be unaware of its presence or impact on you.
The absence of compassion for self can be seen when you constantly push yourself or always need to do more to feel effective and worthy of admiration. Self-compassion trauma energy is present when you judge, berate, or criticize yourself in your mind or in public. This trauma energy is also present when you cannot forgive yourself wholly for past actions, words, or deeds or when you negatively evaluate your body, personality, likability, or appearance.
My son recently observed that the best way to address self-worth trauma energy is through compassion for self. To be able to do this, both self-worth and self-compassion trauma energies need to clear from your energy field to make space for healing. After these trauma energies have cleared, both self-worth renewal energy and compassion for self also need to be called into your energy field.
Next, you need to consider whether or not self-worth and self-compassion trauma energies might both be gene-induced from your hereditary lines. Are these familial patterns you have seen in parents, grandparents, cousins, or aunt and uncles? If so, the presence of these issues may well be genetic in nature.
Lack of self-worth and compassion for self can also come from any type of abuse, violence, or life trauma energy such as loss of a parent or sibling. Additionally, if a life trauma occurred before you were seven, you may have no awareness of it. If you grew up in a household of folks constantly pushing themselves, compassion for self may have rarely ever been experienced. Any of these traumas may be unknown to you at the conscious level.
Therefore, you need a systematic way to address all these issues. If you have the slightest inkling that you may carry these issues, here is an approach for healing these issues and all their symptoms. Keep at it until you get the desired results. All spiritual work needs to be done in Sacred Space.
Self-Worth and Self-Compassion Healing Protocol Steps, (Steps 3 and 4 of the Six-Step Spiritual Healing Protocol).
Use the Six-Step Spiritual Healing Protocol (6SSHP) for this work unless you have advanced to using the Divine Healing Protocol.* Repeat the 6SSHP for each work section given below. This wording is for Steps 3 and 4 of the 6SSHP . Fill in the other steps from the 6SSHP as you do the healing. You may need a few days to complete this series of work.
For each of the steps below, speak the “call” aloud with conviction. No previous experience is needed here for success!
- I call for the turning off of all genes( specific number if available) contributing to gene-induced self-worth trauma energy and all symptoms and I call for the turning on of all genes ( specific number if available**) needed to support self-worth development. Extend this to my entire genetic line.
- I call for the turning off of all genes( specific number if available) contributing to gene-induced self-compassion trauma energy and all symptoms and I call for the turning on of all genes ( specific number if available**) needed to support compassion for self-development. Extend this to my entire genetic line.
Self-worth and Self-compassion trauma clearing
- I call for the clearing of self-worth trauma energy and all symptoms.
- I call for the clearing of self-compassion trauma energy and all symptoms.
Clearing for abuse, violence and life trauma energies
- I call for the clearing of abuse trauma energy and all symptoms including self-worth and self-compassion trauma energy
- I call for the clearing of violence trauma energy and all symptoms including self-worth and self-compassion trauma energy
- I call for the clearing of life trauma energy and all symptoms including self-worth and self-compassion trauma energy
Call in self-worth and self-compassion
I call in the energies of self-worth and self-compassion to flow into my physical, energetic and auric fields bringing positive changes for my body, mind, and soul on a continuous basis until these energies fully manifest.
*Use each step of the Six-Step Spiritual Healing Protocol. If you are fully competent with the Six-Step Healing Protocol, you can use the shorter process of the “Divine Healing Protocol” instead of using the full Six-Step Spiritual Healing Protocol. For more, see: Is There a Shortcut to the Six-Step Spiritual Healing Protocol?
** Those using pendulums in Sacred Space or those with auditory or sensory knowing may get specific numbers.