When we are on a conscious spiritual journey, sooner or later we spend time in Silence. But this is just the beginning of our potential journey.
After Silence, we may need to spend time on imbalances in our field. This can happen when our “quiet time” results in tough, yucky stuff appearing on the scene. Thoughts and feelings which are out of balance, unpleasant, heavy or unprocessed do frequently show up. Unsettling issues are a part of our dialogue with the Greater Whole.
This is the Divine Presence talking with us about what we need to focus on to remain in balance. Unsettling feelings are not the result of being in Silence. They are the result of our seeking inner peace! When we go into Silence we are seeking peace, balance, wholeness and centeredness. If we have unresolved issues with a co-worker, a spouse or a friend, we are likely to have them pop up after a period of sitting in Silence. In fact, many people never go into the Silence for this very reason. They are afraid that issues they do not want to look at will show up.
Guess what? Unpleasant issues, thoughts and feelings are ALREADY in our energy field, draining us of our Light and life force energy! They are already causing imbalance. Just because we are not thinking about them, does not mean they go away. In fact, because we are trying to “resist” them, they are even more demanding of our attention. The quickest way to resolve any unpleasant issue is to work in sacred space with our unresolved thoughts and feelings which are causing us stress or anger.
It is easy to say well “she should do this” or “he would be a whole lot happier if …”. However this will never bring resolution to an imbalance affecting us. These responses are actually a form of gossip and can perpetuate and expand the imbalance. As long as we focus on what others could or should be doing, we miss the lesson for ourselves. We are the ones who have to take the steps to re-establish inner peace for ourselves. Then others sense a shift in us and they are also affected by our coming into greater balance.
Coming into balance and inner peace is our part of the partnership with All That Is. No one else can do this work for us. The more we engage in this self-work, the more expansive our inner peace becomes. It begins to permeate our entire being and all our affairs for the positive. If this is hopeful or of interest to you, keep seeking and you will find exactly what you are meant to discover. There are infinite ways to undertake a work out process from Silence to release. Here is one you might try and adapt for you own purposes.
WORKING OUT with DIVINE PRESENCE
When we notice charged feelings and thoughts, causing imbalances, one option is to work them out within a sacred space, through writing to Divine Presence and then letting the imbalances go. Here are some steps towards that goal.
1. Open a sacred space in which to work. This gives us access to Divine wisdom, energy, love and support even when we are writing by ourselves. ( See Note A, for ideas of how to do this.)
2. The letter
- Get a journal solely for these writings and date each letter. Sign your name as you would in any letter.
- Address the letter to Dear God/ Beloved Oneness/ Perfect Love/ Great I AM/ Mohamed/Mary/Jesus/Buddha/Saint Germain/Ascended Masters, etc.
- Keep this journal in a safe place where you are sure no one will find it or read it.
3. Explore the specific situation around which you have strong feelings which is causing you imbalance.
- Begin by writing about your feelings.
- Write as clearly as possible and with total honesty.
- Include thoughts as well as feelings about the situation.
- Write as much as you can until you feel really done.
- Sign your letter each time you finish for the day
4. Ask in the Silence what fears and blocked energy you are carrying which are manifesting as imbalanced energy specifically related to you journal topic.
- Specify the fears and other blocked energy in the journal as notes after your letter.
5. Go into a space of stillness and call for the sacred flame (within all of us) to consume all blocked energies you have identified which are causing turbulence and imbalance in your energy field from their originating source in this lifetime or from any previous life form you have taken.
- If forgiveness comes to mind forgive self and others completely.
6. Give thanks for the healing support and vibration clearing of your energy field.
7. Continue to write about this imbalance as long as it remains in your consciousness following this process each day you write about it.
- Every time you enter into stillness for clearing, healing energy will consume the low vibrating thoughts and feelings separating you from Peace.
- You are only responsible for your own feelings. If you change, others involved in your situation will be profoundly affected as well.
- Take as much time on the issues as you need, knowing that your desire and intention for Inner Peace will be completely supported.
NOTE A: Here is one way to open sacred space. ” I call forth my Highest “I AM” Self , the Angelic Host, the Ascended Masters (Jesus/Krishna/Mary/Mohammed/ Moses/St. Ignatius/Buddha ,etc.), the Nature Intelligences, Cosmic Light Beings of the Universe, Divine Ancestors and Divine Physicians to help me hold this sacred healing space. I may then say, “Spirit of the Living God/Great Oneness /Divine Wholeness/Holy Spirit, come forth into this space dedicated to wholeness and balance. My thanks.”
Leave a Reply