I don’t really think of myself as being both human and Divine as you speak about in your book? Will the processes in the book still work for me?
The processes in the book can work if you use the steps in the Six-Step Spiritual Healing Protocol carefully. However, if you do carry doubt that you can heal or that you are unworthy of healing, those feelings can override your ability to receive healing. If you feel that you are a victim and that your concept of God is not helping you or that your concept of God is not even on the scene, that can also affect your ability to heal in these ways. These examples though are not explicitly about fully believing that you are both human and Divine. So, provisionally, I would say yes, these protocols can work even if you are not feeling that you are both human and Divine.
We are energy beings even though we think of our bodies as solid. Our bodies and our lives are shaped by the vibrational energy and feelings we have. The body is deeply affected by the energy and feelings running through our cells from our thoughts, feelings, doubts, fears, and even from our sense of safety to name a few reasons for blocked energy. Our genes can also affect our health and that can block our ability to heal. If blocked energy manifesting in a certain ways remains in our fields, we do not fully heal.
If you want to be free of conscious blocked energy that may be affecting your ability to fully heal, these following thoughts and feelings could interfere with healing. You could try calling for healing for some of the following areas:
- feeling separate from Divine Source trauma energy and all symptoms
- feeling unworthy of receiving Divine healing trauma energy and all symptoms
- feeling angry with God/Divine Source/All That Is trauma energy and all symptoms
- doubting “Thomas” trauma energy and all symptoms (needing to see God to believe in God’s existence or healing energy)
- doubting that I can receive the healing I need trauma energy and all symptoms